What about my hero? Hero? Hero for me is the who can teach me a good attitude and to lead to become a good and a successful person.
My Family is my hero. Because my FAMILY is always there for me, especially when I have a problem. Family is consider my hero because they teach me how to become a good person and they teach me a good attitude. They also there to guide me in everyday life and wherever I go. Family is my inspiration to achieve my goal in life. They also help me when I am sad and they make me happy. So that I love my family because they spent more time for me and I am very happy when we are bonding together. They also control me in everything, whatever I'm doing is they correact my mistake. And I promise that I will do the good for me so that they will not be angry to me and they can assure that I am doing, the good. My FAMILY is the important gift to me......
well..our family is the best hero that we can have in our lives..:)
ReplyDelete